We have welcomed educational visits to Lambton Estates for many years. Visitors enjoy a cultural, historical and informative insight into the operations of an ever evolving estate.
Groups have included those interested in:
– Careers in the Rural Community
– History of the Estate (for historical societies as the estate is a prime example of a property maintained by the same family over several generations)
– Wildlife and Game Conservancy
– Historic House Preservation (for organisations interested in acquiring the knowledge as to how listed buildings can survive and adapt in the modern world)
– Decorative Arts (for tertiary educational groups specialising in the decorative arts)
-Schools (children meet the estate staff and are shown a working farm, woodlands, a castle, a manor house, animals and all the aspects that contribute to the estates very existence.)